Monday, January 4, 2010

I Am A Champion Creed

This is the creed that I have adopted for 2010!

I will conquer what has never been conquered. Defeat will not be in my creed. I will believe where all those before me have doubted. I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor and respect of my team. I have trained my mind and now my body will follow!
WHO AM I? ….
I AM A CHAMPION!!!
I will acknowledge the fact that I am an elite warrior who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by any means at my disposal. I accept the fact that my team expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than our opponents. Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be. One hundred percent and more
WHO AM I? ….
I AM A CHAMPION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment