Monday, January 4, 2010

The TRANSformation 90 Day Fitness Challenge

his is the first ever Facebook/Social Media Fitness Challenge

"I am committed to making 2010 my best year ever, and I strongly encourage you to do the same. We all deserve to live a life of abundant health, happiness and prosperity but it is our responsibility to CREATE the life WE DESIRE!"


Starting Date is Today January 1st, - March 31, 2010.
Registration deadline is no later then 17th of January

Rules:
1) You must become a fan of The TRANSformation Coach on Facebook. If you like, you can follow me on Twitter at MasterTran

2) You also must subscribe to my free I Tunes/PodCast under The TRANSformation Coach

3) You must commit to working out 6 days a week with one rest day.

4) 3 of your workout days, you must be doing my weekly workout that I will be posting on I Tunes/PodCast. The other 3 days you can do whatever workout you want.

5) You must log your workout daily onto my wall at The TRANSformation Coach fan page. Please say what kind of a workout you did, what time, and a little comment.

5) You must commit to be listening to something positive or reading something positive 6 days a week.

6) 3 of the days must listen to my 5 minute I Tunes audio PodCast about the topic about of "A Champion In You." I recommend you listen to it right before you workout so it will inspire you do do your best. Download it to your mp3 player and listen to it while you walk or run.

7) Must post your before picture on The TRANSformation Coach wall. It must be posted by no later than January 17th, 2010.

8) You must register to be able to win the PRIZE!!! Go to the "discussions" tab at he top of The TRANSformation Coach fan page and then go to register Here and follow the directions. Remember the registration deadline is no later then January 17th.

9) I will tell you the prize here in a couple of days. I am putting together the package.

10 ) How do you win?
A) You must summit a letter of testimony on your TRANSformation journey!!!
B) You must follow all the rules that I have laid out
C) You must provide me your before and after picture
D) I will pick the one winner from the Male and Female


I am honor to be your Life Coach for the next 90 days:
1) I will give you a daily count down from the 90 day fitness challenge
2) I will give you weekly tips on health, fitness nutrition and PSD
3) I will give you some tools

To Live With Faith, Passion & Purpose,

No comments:

Post a Comment