Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Breck Workout!

y wife and I got to spend some quality time together in beautiful Breckenridge, CO over the weekend. I thought of this workout while I was there so that is why it is called the Breck workout. Now there are 4 exercises: 1) puch-ups, 2) reverse plank knee tuck, 3) crab toe touchers, 4) stomp kicks. Each exercise will flow right into the next continuous for 5 minutes. You will do 4 rounds, 5 minutes each, with 30 second rest after each round. Round 1 you will do 5 reps each exercise, round 2 you will do 10 reps, round 3 you will do 15 reps, round 4 you will do 20 reps for a total of a 20 minute workout. Find more about nutrition, cooking, and healthy lifestyles at NourishFamilyFoodandFitness.com. Find Nourish also on Facebook and Twitter! For more info, please contact Master Tran at 303-776-1887 or emil me at htran@trans-mafc.com. Please follow me on Facebook, & Twitter. You can also subscribe to my MasterHTtran YouTube channel and The TRANSformation Coach PodCast.

No comments:

Post a Comment