Tuesday, February 16, 2010

9 Qualities of a Dream Team

I thought you would like to hear what we talk about on our staff weekly meeting. This weeks topic is 9 Qualities of a Dream Team. If you are interested in having Master Tran to:
To speak at an event.
To do a corporate workshop.
To be my life coach.
To consult my martial-arts related business.
For a Muay Thai seminar.
For a Trans Muay Thai Instructor Certification Level 1, 2, 3.
Find Nourish on Facebook and Twitter! For more info, please contact Master Tran at 303-776-1887 or emil me at htran@trans-mafc.com. Please follow me on Facebook, & Twitter. You can also subscribe to my MasterHTtran YouTube channel and The TRANSformation Coach PodCast.

1 comment:

  1. I've had a chance to be a part of one of Master Tran's Workshop. The benefit to me personally was huge. Master Tran will be the first one to say that it all begins with a thought. A champion follows it up with an action. Action begets more action and momentum will take you where you need to go. "Kop-Kum-krop" Master Tran.

    ReplyDelete